Vol.1 – George Benson Right and Left Hand Techniques (Arpeggios, Scales and other Ideas) & The Secret of the Two Chords
• George Benson Right & Left Hand Techniques. (over 40 single line examples)
• Triad fingering & picking possibilities and their inversions (more than 100 approaches)
• Tetrad fingering & picking possibilities (about 60 approaches)
• Pentatonic Scales and Patterns, such as the Blues Scale (over 70 examples)
• Simple Major Blues chorus examples using melodic positioning: “Early Notes”, “On the Head” and “Late Notes” (48 chorus ideas)
• Simple Minor Blues chorus examples using melodic positioning: “Early Notes”, “On the Head” and “Late Notes” (48 chorus ideas)
• George Benson Blues lick studies (24 Major & Minor licks, more than 100 fingerings & pickings possibilities).
• Extended Blues Licks (30 amazing lines)
• Double Stop Licks (18 Licks) chosen by George and Peter.
• Natural Major Scale Application & Intervallic patterns (more than 35 examples)
• The Secret of the Two Chords: scale arpeggios concept (70 single line ideas always with indications showing you what type of material we have used in each part of the line, tabs, fingerings & picking notations)
Includes: Tabs, Fretboards, Fingering & Picking.
Vol 3 – 331 Pages
NOTE: This is an E-Book which means that you will only be able to read it on devices such as computers, cell phones or tablets. We do not offer hard copies because we want to make a difference for the planet. By saving a ton of paper, you can save 17 trees, 26000 liters of water, 4000 kilowatts of power supply and 240 liters of fuel. It takes an average of 5 liters of water to produce one piece of A4 paper. Every tree produces enough oxygen for 3 people to breathe. 93% of paper comes from trees.