Vol.2 – Approach Tones & Dorian, Mixolydian and Harmonic Minor World
• Chromatic Approach (70 lines chosen by George and Peter with fingering, picking and indications where we used each one of these tools)
• Dorian scale with fingering and picking possibilities
• Dorian Patterns starting from the 3rd, 4th 5th and 6th strings
• Special Dorian Lines using many different tools chosen by George and Peter (140 single line ideas)
Although every guitar player knows what a Dorian scale is, it is important to mention that the idea of this book is not only to show you “what” but “how” to use the approaches & ideas.
• Dorian single lines applied over Altered chords
• Harmonic Minor scale and how to use it over songs.
• Harmonic Minor Scale Arpeggios
• Harmonic Minor Bebop Scale (140 single lines chosen by George and Peter, using many different tools such as: Harmonic Minor Scale Arpeggios, Natural Scale Arpeggios, common arpeggios, hidden arpeggios, diminished chords and augmented chord approach.
Includes: Tabs, Fretboards, Fingering & Picking.
Vol 4 – 352 Pages
NOTE: This is an E-Book which means that you will only be able to read it on devices such as computers, cell phones or tablets. We do not offer hard copies because we want to make a difference for the planet. By saving a ton of paper, you can save 17 trees, 26000 liters of water, 4000 kilowatts of power supply and 240 liters of fuel. It takes an average of 5 liters of water to produce one piece of A4 paper. Every tree produces enough oxygen for 3 people to breathe. 93% of paper comes from trees.