Tool Book Vol.5 – Melodic Minor World, Bebop Scales & Symmetric Ideas and Concepts
- Melodic Minor scale all over the guitar neck (vertical and horizontal possibilities)
- Melodic Minor Scale Arpeggios,
- Melodic Minor Simple Patterns
- Melodic Minor Lines (140 single line ideas chosen by George and Peter (with picking, fingering and analysis).
- The Nature of the Scales: it will open your mind and show you how to understand and approach different types of scales (20 line examples chosen by George and Peter)
- Bebop Scales approach
- Major Bebop Scales chords possibilities (20 Block chord ideas)
- Melodic Minor Bebop Scales chords possibilities (20 Block chord ideas)
- Special single line ideas using different Bebop scale approaches chosen by George and Peter (20 example). With this information you will finally understand what Bebop scales are and how to start to use them properly.
- Dominant Diminished approach: how to visualize and use it
- Dominant Diminished chord voicings (58 possibilities)
- Dominant Diminished block chord ideas (16 possibilities)
- Dominant Diminished patterns (150 possibilities)
- Dominant Diminished single lines chosen by George and Peter (30 examples)
- Whole Tone Scale approach: how to visualize and use it
- Whole Tone chord voicings (35 possibilities)
- Whole Tone block chord ideas (16 possibilities)
- Whole Tone patterns (100 possibilities)
- Whole Tone single lines chosen by George and Peter (30 examples)
NOTE: This is an E-Book which means that you will only be able to read it on devices such as computers, cell phones or tablets. We do not offer hard copies because we want to make a difference for the planet. By saving a ton of paper, you can save 17 trees, 26000 liters of water, 4000 kilowatts of power supply and 240 liters of fuel. It takes an average of 5 liters of water to produce one piece of A4 paper. Every tree produces enough oxygen for 3 people to breathe.93% of paper comes from trees.