Tool Book Vol.7 – Ultimate Advanced Blues Ideas
In this book we present a detailed and advanced approach to the Blues and how to study and master this amazing and unique musical form. We do not recommend this book for beginners, only for intermediate and advanced players. These ideas were carefully chosen by George Benson and myself to change your perception, comprehension and playing forever.
We have split it into 2 parts. In the first part, we show you so many ideas and substitutions for each part of the blues separately thus bringing you new and fresh material to start work on. The idea is not only to learn many single line options, but learn the substitution options.
– 126 1st Story Options with TABs, Fingering & Picking;
– 112 2nd Story Options with TABs, Fingering & Picking;
– 98 3rd Story Options with TABs, Fingering & Picking;
In the second part, we have 60 complete preset Major Blues Choruses with analysis, TABs, Fingering & Picking.
– 20 preset Fast Major Blues Choruses with analysis, TABs, Fingering & Picking.
– 20 preset Medium Major Blues Choruses with analyzes, TABs, Fingering & Picking.
– 20 preset Slow Major Blues Choruses with analysis, TABs, Fingering & Picking.
Every chorus will teach you something special and new in terms of single lines, picking & fingering, rhythm, rhythmic positioning and of course substitutions.
NOTE: This is an E-Book which means that you will only be able to read it on devices such as computers, cell phones or tablets. We do not offer hard copies because we want to make a difference for the planet.
By saving a ton of paper, you can save 17 trees, 26000 liters of water, 4000 kilowatts of power supply and 240 liters of fuel.
It takes an average of 5 liters of water to produce one piece of A4 paper.
Every tree produces enough oxygen for 3 people to breathe.
93% of paper comes from trees.